What Happened When I Lived According To The Pinterest Popular Page

What Happened When I Lived According To The Pinterest Popular Page Since its launch in 2010, Pinterest has earned a reputation as a site for Mormon housewives, mommy bloggers, and basic white girls. I am a woman of color with a full-time job, I spend less than 30 minutes getting ready in the morning, and I still like Pinterest. Characterizations of the site as a “a churning cycle of interest, hope, inspiration, jealousy, desperation, despair and depression” always irked me because I think Pinterest is a useful bookmarking tool. The site had never made me feel bad about myself.



Then I discovered Pinterest’s “most popular” page, which is essentially a collage of white girls with impossibly great hair, superhuman nail art skills, and apparently enough free time to create a tidy basket of “postpartum supplies” for “every bathroom” in the house. Suddenly I could see where Pinterest got its reputation.
0 Komentar untuk "What Happened When I Lived According To The Pinterest Popular Page"

 
Copyright © 2014 Entertainment vertecs - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info