Couchsurfing: An Introduction to a New Way of Travel

Couchsurfing: An Introduction to a New Way of Travel

Couchsurfing: An Introduction to a New Way of Travel This is the first in a five-part series on couchsurfing by Cherie Foo.I can’t remember how I discovered couchsurfing, exactly.But let’s not pretend for a second that I decided to try it out because I was enamoured by the promises of friendship, camaraderie and unforgettable experiences – I have to admit, its main attraction lay in the fact that it provided the young and perpetually broke (hands up!) with a way to travel the world on a tight budget. But as I experienced it for myself, cheesy as it sounds, I felt the magic.And I never looked back. ...



0 Komentar untuk "Couchsurfing: An Introduction to a New Way of Travel"

 
Copyright © 2014 Entertainment vertecs - All Rights Reserved
Template By. Catatan Info